
Today as I was driving, a kookaburra decided to swoop in front on my windshield, I did not hit this amazing bird that loves to wake me up during the beautiful sunrises, it just went on flying by, probably off to hunt on its prey to feed itself. After this incident happened, I thought to myself, if I were to hit the loving creature, it would not have survived, I would have been distort and extremely upset, as to the fact that he/she would have had a family, maybe some chicks it was out trying to feed, and what if I hit him/her? Would the chicks die also? I thought to myself, how delicate is life, it means the world to whosoever owns it and to their friends and family, but can mean nothing to someone else. As I ponder on these thoughts it made me think, how many people care as I would have cared if I would had hit the bird? Pertaining to my own life, how many people care about me? I don't know, it's just a thought I had today....

No comments:
Post a Comment